Another company alongside the sidings in North Watford was Tractor Trader. They manufactured and sold earth moving equipment.
In 1939 Tractor Trader went into liquidation and the assets were purchased by Blaw Knox. Blaw Knox continued the branding and registered a subsidiary company Tractor Trader (1939) Ltd.
Research: Rebecca; North Watford History Group.
Author: Rebecca; North Watford History Group.
[Added by Glen: 00:38am 11 May 2009]